1 Jar Baby Food (I used Sweet Potato & Carrot)
1¼ Cup of Rolled Oats
- Preheat the oven to 350°C.
- In a bowl mix together the jar of baby food and the rolled oats. If needed, add more oats.
- Line a cooking sheet with parchment paper.
- Roll the mixture into small balls and place on the cooking sheet. The size should depend on your dog. If you're using them for training purposes try and make them smaller.
- Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes.
Let the treats cool before you give them to your pupper! Should be good for 2-3 days in an air-tight container.