because great health starts here
Dog Grooming for Health & Wellness
Regular grooming by an experienced professional will keep your pup’s hair and skin feeling healthy and comfortable. It will also act as a preventative for potentially serious or painful skin and body ailments. A well groomed pup will feel great which translates into a calmer, happier and more engaged pup in your home.
a consistent grooming REGIMEN reduces pain & discomfort, decreases the spread of common pathogens, lengthens the life of your furniture & Floors and promotes positive overall health.
The Benefits of Regular Grooming
- Grooming removes "dirt" & odours that build up around your pup’s bum, belly and paws. By removing this dirt you can reduce the spread of some of the most common canine pathogens like Gardia & E.Coli (both of which are zoonotic; can transfer to humans!)
- Regular bathing can also reduce unsightly and stubborn stains left on furniture and carpets by oily or dirty pupper fur. A clean pup supports a clean home!
- Hair in between your pup’s toes causes pain which often leads to licking and knots which could further lead to infection. By trimming this hair often your keeping your pup safe and comfortable.
- If you have a pup with a double coat then you’ve likely noticed that your pup ‘blows-out’ their coat a couple of times per year. This natural undercoat acts like a fleece insulator to keep your pup warm in the winter and cool in the summer but can wreak havoc on your home’s air quality jamming up air filters, vaccums and lint traps.
- Bathing your pup before grooming them can create tight little knots called pin knots that will make their grooming experience more painful. A good professional groomer understands these little nuances of bathing and uses their expertise to keep your pup safe and comfortable throughout the process.