Please call us directly at 416.551.CARE to schedule your cat's spa treatment.
because great health starts here
Cat Grooming for Health & Wellness
Regular grooming by an experienced professional will keep your cat's hair and skin feeling healthy and comfortable. It will also act as a preventative for potentially serious or painful skin and body ailments. A well properly groomed cat will breath and feel better, release less allergens into the air and spread less furniture-damaging body oil around your home.
If this is your kitty's first grooming experience or if you would like to consult with our cat groomer directly please give us a call at 416.551.CARE.
The Benefits of cat Grooming
"I swim super fast now too, did you know?"
- Protect your furniture, and bare legs, from sharp toenails without having to declaw your beloved kitty with soft paws! The amazing new, non-invasive soft nail caps for your kitties toes!
- Avoid potential health risks like ear mites, wounds, fleas, ticks, lice, lumps, rashes, weight loss, ingrown toenails and ear infections with early detection and before they develop into something more serious.
- Keep you and your family safe from Zoonotic infections (those that easily transmit from cats to humans) like Ring, Round & Hook Worms as well as Gardia. (Do not Google Ring Worms in humans…just trust us, you want to avoid this one!)
- Matted fur isn’t just unsightly, it’s also uncomfortable and potentially painful when it stretches and pulls at your cat’s skin. It also creates gaps for moisture which could lead to hot-spots or fungal skin infections.
- Finally, they will look AWESOME after being groomed!
Keep your kitty safe by being on the look-out for these warning signs!
- Compulsive scratching, licking and self-biting of the skin and fur
- Dry or irritated skin
- Patchy spots
- Redness, rashes or similar blemishes
- Lumps or swollen areas
- Pus or blood drainage
Call us at 416.551.CARE today to schedule your kitty's spa treatment!